Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wohoo to me!

If you have not yet seen Emily Falconbridge's 52 Card art journal then take a quick jump over to her site to have a look.......don't forget to come back though! Here is a link 52 Card art .

I came across this on Monday and from the moment i saw it i loved it! I have never worked on cards before so thought this would be a great way to do something quick and different. On Monday i was two weeks behind but now i am only one. Yup, here is my first card complete. Unfortunately, i am in a little bit of a hurry and don't have time to take yet another photo of my card. So this photo is a little blurry - sorry ladies.
The first weeks card is something that you are proud of. This week, last night in fact, i was VERY proud of myself. *One tick on my resolutions layout from yesterday - This year i will give myself more credit*. Last night was my first weigh-in for my first week at weight watchers. Tadaa --- I have lost 5 1/2 pounds this week. Yup, i couldn't believe it either but there you go. I am on way to a healthier, skinner me! The fuzzy green journaling reads "I am so proud, I lost five and a half pounds".
Now i just have to do week two's card and then i will be up to date. So hope you all have a great day.
Be safe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on losing 5.5lbs! That is awesome girl. WTG!!!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Wow! I mean Wow. First of all losing 5 1/2 pounds. That is fantastic. Secondly Wow for that Card. It is beautiful!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online