Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Blog Prompt by SJ

So, i thought that today i would take part in SJ's Sunday Blog prompt. I was actually going to use these photos in a layout this weekend but things have been hectic - more about that in another post - and i have decided to use them for this instead.


What you had to do was go round your house and take photos of things that make you happy - So here are a few of mine......
Books have always made me happy. I love reading books. I love the things your learn, the stories you read, the places you visit and the people you meet.
Friends - No matter my mood or how i am feeling - these guys always seem to make me laugh. I know every line and every joke and yet somehow they still do it for me!
My scrapbooking stash. I love all this stuff. The creativity that it produces, the opportunity for individuality. I love the challenges and the experiences. It relaxes me.
American Sports - I love them all. Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey and even Nascar Racing. They all bring a smile to my face.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online