Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged

By Rhonda so here goes!

A - Available or Taken: Taken for 5 years so far
B - Best Friend: Jenny, Zenya and Rayola
C -Cake or Pie: Most definitely cake. Love chocolate cake.
D - Drink of Choice: Pineapple Juice
E - Essential item you use everyday: My hairbrush.
F - Favorite Color: Baby pink and brown - I know you only wanted one but those two just go together.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms - sour worms!
H - Hometown: Leicester, UK
I - Indulgence: A tub of Ben and Jerry's Pish food ice-cream
J - January or February: February. Its a shorter month so my salary comes round quicker!
K - Kids & Names: Two Children - Rebecca and Cole
L - Life is incomplete without?: Family and Friends
M - Marriage Date: Not married yet but have been engaged for what feels like forever!
N - Number of Siblings: 1 younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges - but someone has to peel them for me first
P - Phobias or Fears: Dentists
Q - Fave Quote:
"Everything you need for this journey through life has been promised to you by your Heavenly Father."Not sure who the author is
R - Reason to Smile: Opening flowers
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Rhonda P, Jessica and Amy.
U - Unknown fact about me: No matter who you are in life i will NEVER share my hair brush with you. If ANYONE other than me uses it i can not use it until i have soaked it in disinfectant. (lol nothing personal its just how i am - even my mom cant use my hair brush)
V - Vegetable you don't like: Brussels Sprouts.
W - Worst Habit: Being too hard on myself
X - X-rays: Stomach, chest and wrist
Y - Your favourite Food: Lasagna followed by chocolate mouse
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

I have half completed my Shimelle album. All my pages are put together, my photos have been chosen and are stuck to my pages. I am just waiting for some stamps that i have ordered to arrive. They are journaling stamps and i can not wait to use them. I am hoping that they arrive today and then i can get it finished tonight and post it on here tomorrow for you all.

Have a good day everyone

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online