Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday, at long last

An update on how I am today.
Work: So at this moment in time work officially sucks! After six and a half months temping at this company they have finally offered me a permanent position which has been back dated to the 02.01.2007. The salary is great, the most i have ever earned out here in the UK, but as always there is a catch. The new woman, who has actually been here now since November, is a total cow! I could think of other things to call her but I'm being nice today. Anyways, no one gets along with her in the office but she is making my work life just horrible. Its a long story as these things normally are but today i am going to try to not let her get to me.
Weight: Well, i went to my first weight in at weightwatchers on Wednesday night and boy was i shocked at what the scales said...lol. Anyway, i have so far had a total of 30+ hours of sticking 100% to the core plan. I know, i know.....30 hours is not an awfully long time but it is the start, so Yahoo to me. *currently patting myself on the back*
Mood: My mood today is OK. I am trying to be more positive and not let things get me down. Money is tight yet again this week but I'm keeping my chin up and a smile on my face.
Scrapping: Last night i managed to have about an hour and a half to myself to get some scrapping done. I had hoped to get more than just one page done but i guess it just wasn't meant to be. I know I'm a little late but i finally got around to scraping my word of the year. I used my Cherry Arts Kit that i got back in November or December and i really enjoyed doing this layout. Its not exactly what i had in mind so i might see about adding some more things to it but for now this is how it is finished.


The quote says "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Rhonda sent me this quote in an email and i hope that she doesn't mind that i have used it on my layout. There is so much more that i feel i could say about this but for now, this is how i have left it. One good quote to keep you thinking.

Have a great weekend everyone - i know i will be doing some cleaning and relaxing!

1 comment:

Roz said...

Congratulations on the job, shame about the cow lady, guess there is always one in every work place.

Love the quote, very inspiring.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online