Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tough Times ahead

Today is one of those days. The alarm went off this morning at 6 am and i simply switched it off and went back to sleep. Ten to seven i wake up and rush out of bed - i have to leave for work in 15 minutes! I get up, get dressed, grab some food and head out the door. No cup of tea and one headache later i arrive just in the nick of time at work. *Note to self - this is not a good way to start the day*

With this bad start to the day it is no wonder that my diet has gone out the window, that's today's excuse at least. No time to make lunch or sort out breakfast so i will have to nip over to the cob shop at lunch and get something fatty and delicious for lunch - oh and don't forget the little chocolate that is needed to accompany this sort of a meal.

If you have been reading my blog, you would have noticed that things with me and my life have been a little up and down lately. I have had some big decisions to make and this, for me, is not an easy thing. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and i don't like making mistakes so for me to make a big decision is a very long, arduous task that includes changing my mind several times. Well, finally, i think i have made my decision. I wanted to talk last night and get it sorted but it just was not possible. So, i am going to have to try tonight.

I am never very good with things like this, i get nervous, chicken out, forget what i want to say. Its not a pretty sight girls.

So basically, I'm just asking for any extra good vibes that anyone has spare - if you could send them my way tonight i would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way.

Ronda Palazzari said...

Sending you extra positive vibes your way!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online