Sunday, January 21, 2007

Pain is Powerful

Week two for the 52 card challenge is "What is powerful to you?". I spent a little time looking through some peoples cards and i really enjoyed seeing what other people found powerful. Many of them i too found powerful and it was a good way to remind myself just how powerful some of these things are.

However, the first thing that came to my mind when i read her prompt was pain. Now i know that that is a little morbid and sad but it is a part of my life at the moment and also apart of a few of my friends lives. We all go through periods of pain and confusion, disappointment and heartbreak so i thought that it was only right to include this in my week 2's challenge.

This card is a two sided card. I love how the black and white go so nicely together. The front of the card is very simple and to the point. Pain is Powerful. I used making memory rubons for the words and then some paint and stamps for the corners.

The back of the card i decided to put some journaling down. The journaling reads: " Pain can make you doubt yourself, it can make you feel helpless and alone. Pain can make you question everything that you believe. Pain can change your life."

Well, that's all from me today folks. I have 5 loads of washing waiting for me to iron downstairs and i also want to make a start on Shimelles free class today.

Take care and speak soon.

1 comment:

Emily Falconbridge said...

love your 2 cards so far - simple and personal which is GREAT! so glad you are joining in!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online