Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am and the dreaded weigh in.

So last night i finally got some time to sit down and do this weeks card challenge. I am.... was this weeks prompt and boy did a lot of things go through my head regarding this sentence! I am one of a kind. I am learning to love myself. I am a go getter. I am loved by many. I am a photographer. I am creative. Even down to some silly things like I am 5'9. But in the end i decided to go with " I am learning to hear from God".

This has always been a bit of a foreign concept to me. I have grown up hearing from people who have heard from God - a still small voice, a nudge in the right direction, even down to simply having a feeling. I can not say that i have ever really 100% definitely heard directly from God. I have tried to make the right decisions. I have moved forward hoping that God will close the wrong doors and open the right ones. So anyways, I am purposefully trying to hear from God.

Here is the front of my card.
And this is the back of my card.
Last night i had my second weigh in at weight watchers and it was not as good as last week. I put 2 pounds on this week but I'm not too disappointed with it as my other half had just cooked dinner when i got home so i had one very full tummy before weigh in! So it is the start of a new week and this week will be much much better!

1 comment:

Emily Falconbridge said...

love this! so glad you are joining in!
good luck with WW!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online