Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I finally got some scrapping done!

Sometimes life can be so complicated!! Today has been one of those days. I don't really feel like i can go into all of it just yet - i need time to digest it all. I need time to think.....

So it has been a while since i have had some time and mojo to sit down and do a layout. I had originally started the night with a different project in mind but the minute i pulled out this paper i knew exactly what photo would go with it and what i would do with the entire layout. I was toying with the idea of doing a Resolutions layout for a while now but finally last night i knew the time had come to do one. I love this layout! I used three new techniques/ideas, well new to me at least and so finished this off feeling very very proud of myself. So lets see what i did.....First off i used my lovely new little sewing machines that a very kind lady RAK'ed me from UKS. My first time sewing on a layout and if i am being honest its probably one of the very few times i have even used a sewing machine - all be it a little one. Then, another first for me was clear gloss embossing liquid. I used it on my letters and finally the little chipboard circle is all my own! The colours from the photo are not true colours, the entire photo should be a little darker but i still love it.

The resolutions read:

  1. To love myself more.
  2. To find and do what makes me truly happy.
  3. This year i will give myself more credit.
  4. Fill my life with laughter.
  5. I will have fun.
  6. Grow into a more beautiful and interesting young woman.

Just while i think about it........if anyone knows why my pictures are not opening up into a different screen when you click on them please let me know. I thought it might be something with the settings but alas i can not find anything of the sort.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome layout! I need to get the sewing machine out and sew more. I love that look.

Anonymous said...

awesome layout! I need to get the sewing machine out and sew more. I love that look.

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful! I love the stitching on the bottom! What a great layout.

I have typepad but I am hoping it is similar. When I am inserting my pictures, there is a place that says "pop-up" window that has to be checked.

Vee said...

beautiful layout!!
love your hair color!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online