Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend refreshing

What a refreshing weekend i have had. My car needed to have some welding done to it so i took the day off of work on Friday and my little car went in to the car doctors. I spent Friday morning in my dressing gown and pj's. I did some reading, some letter writing, some TV watching and some time just listening to some of my music. Then in the afternoon we borrowed Stu's moms car and went to go do some grocery shopping at Asda.

Saturday was much the same - some sleeping, some eating, some reading and importantly some scrapping. I am going to be entering into a design team competition and so have been working on a altered project to send in for that. I managed to get it finished by Saturday night and a few things changed on Sunday. I took it round to my mom and dad and they love it! I love it too to be honest and I'm not trying to hoot my own horn or anything but this one is my most favourite one so far. Here is a few sneak peaks.....

and then there is also this one...

All the products used on this is from my very first scrapologie monthly kit. This kit is so beautiful and the service was so quick i would definitely recommend them to anyone.
My ahead looks busy once again but i am determined to make sure that i keep some time aside everyday for relaxing. I don't want to lose this feeling that i have at the moment.
Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

OH Scrapologie always has good kits!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online