Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I must confess.....

So my stamps finally arrived today! Woohoo! That meant that i could finally finish my journal. It took me an hour and a half and i had so much fun doing it. Here is my album....

"This is my hair brush! No matter who you are in this life you are NEVEr allowed to use it. Not even my mom. Weird, I know."
"For as far back as i can remeber i have been creative. Drawing, painting, pottery, dancing - anything to simply creat."
"Green thumbs seem to run in my family, well for everyone except me that is. No matter how hard i try, they always seem to die."
"No matter how you look at it I am a romantic at heart! Flowers, dinners, a walk in the park, feeding the ducks. Romance."
"For as long as i can remember, i have always wanted to live by the sea. The crashing waves, the full moon, it's all magical."
"i'll just come right out and say it! No matter how hard i try, no matter how much i wish, i will never ever be able to sing in public!"
For some reason yet again my photos dont seem to want to open into a bigger picture. Will have to figure this outTonight i hope to start and finish my Week 3 card for Emily's challenge so dont forget to check this space!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great - fab photos.

CJx

Ronda Palazzari said...

this is such a cool journal. I love that no one can touch your brush! Cracks me up! Ohh and you won't catch me singing in public either!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online