Sunday, January 07, 2007

My word for the year

If you haven't already signed up for Alis newsletter then i suggest that you do. I love seeing it there in my inbox and i love the inspiration that she gives me through them. This weeks newsletter, she suggested that we choice a word that sums up what we want for ourselves for this coming year. It can be anything you like.....what ever has meaning to you!


I thought about this for a while and two words came to mind. Choices and Free. Both of these words work well together and also relate to each other but i had to pick one.

So my word for 2007 is going to be Choices.

This year i am reminding myself that no matter what, everything in my life is a choice. What i am going to eat is a choice, what mood i am going to be in is a choice, what i am going to spend my time doing is a choice. Even when those situations arise through the year that leaves me feeling like there is nothing that i can do and even if at the end of it all i do nothing - that is a choice!

4 comments:

Vee said...

love your word too!!
and your new banner is so sweet ;)

Run-alyn said...

Hey Choices... that is a good one.. glad to see you love her newsletter as well. I love it. Seldom I post the scrapping pages.. but I do love her inspiration. I love it.. choices.. and that quote is quite fitting!! Toast.. here's to Choices!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Such a great word! Love it! My friend just gave me a journal with a Dumbledore quote "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." So true!

Anonymous said...

I like your word. Yes, we do have choices. I need to remind myself of that too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online