Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And so it starts

This is what arrived at work yesterday morning and this is what i sat reading through last night. My first lot of course work for my degree. OMG, the more i read the more nervous i was getting and the more i began to doubt myself. Eventually, i just had to put it all down and go to bed. Tonight i will set aside and hour and start at the beginning. I have my note pad, i have my pen and i have my highlighters. I am ready for action.
There were some items that were missing from the package but there was a letter included that said that if anything was missing that it would be sent shortly, so i will give them a week or so before i call up.

Yesterday i frogged "Jospehine" yet again and today i will be starting her for the fourth time. Fourth time lucky i hope!

Didn't get any scrapping done last night. I have one mini album to complete and two layouts that are half done. I need to finish those so that i can clear up my desk and start studying.
Peace

1 comment:

cara harjes said...

oh my! that sounds overwhelming! but it always gets better as you get into it!
my sister just began an intensive degree program as well - in 15 months she will have her masters degree in education. that is nuts! i spent three years working on my masters degree!

you CAN do it!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online