Monday, June 25, 2007

My Life, Right now

is feeling very crazy! In a matter of a week my schedule has gone from being normal and predictable to feeling very overwhelming and crazy. How did this happen so quickly you ask? By throwing one new thing into the mix - study. Its amazing how it affects everything else that is going on in your life. Here i sit trying to figure out how i am going to fit in a full day at work, studying time, gym time, house work and all that goes along with that on a day to day basis and of course some me time to knit or scrap or sew. Please ladies, if you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

In between my studying and house work this weekend i managed to get this layout done. This is for the Scrapjacked challenge. I was only going to spend an hour on scrapping but as i started this layout i must have gotten bitten by the bug as i just kept having to add stuff and do stuff and before i knew it two hours had passed by and i was heading into the third. I love how this layout has turned out. Not using a photo was a challenge. Using this patterned paper was another challenge. Scrapping about me and my thoughts was another challenge. All in all i had a great time!

Journaling reads:

- 2 years of studying lay ahead of me - Qualification AAT
- You say " Live every moment with Passion and Purpose"
- Cherish this moment - the laughs we share and the conversations we have each night before we both drift off to sleep. I cherish these moments with all my heart.
- Family, work, creating art, visits to Starbucks, Stuart, 5 cats, Borders, reading, money, tiredness.
- Our future is looking great
- Bought our first brand new washing machine.
- I am afraid of never feeling really alive.
- I love knitting
- Strawberries are the best
- Greys Anatomy rocks!
- We are fighting the fleas
- I have found out that i love Carrie Underwood and all things romantic and deep. I love music that speaks to my soul and touches my heart. I love my memories and wouldn't change them for the world.
- Faith
- My wish is to one day have a family of my own - happiness.
- I love my life


This is the progress that i have made on Josephine this weekend while i was sitting watching TV.

I can finally say, with confidence, that i have gotten this pattern figured out and i am getting fast and faster by the row! I just love the pattern that is taking shape.

That is it from me for now. I have a ton of work that is just waiting for me to look at it.

Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to learn how to juggle all of this myself. I am not sure where to start or what to do next. I feel for you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online