Friday, June 29, 2007

Lessons Learnt # 2

I seem to be learning a lot of lessons lately....which is probably a good thing.
My most recent lesson learnt is

Just because you feel a certain thing or a certain way does not
mean that it is actually true

Boy, this can be applied to soooo many areas of my life! We all have those days where we just feel ugly and frumpy and blaaah but does that mean that we are actually ugly and frumpy? NO!
Sometimes i feel like i should not go to God in prayer because of things that have happened or that i have done. Is that true? NO - I can always go to God no matter how "bad" or unworthy i may feel.
Other times i feel as i have nothing to offer those around and that my life so far has been so disappointing because i am not in a place in my life that i thought i would be five or ten years ago but does this mean that my life is wasted and that i have nothing to offer those around me? NO, of course not!

Do you see where i am going with this? It simply applies to soooo many areas of my life.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online