Tuesday, June 05, 2007

MiniBook Help

Ashamed, so ashamed to say that this is my first attempt at a mini book. I have several sitting in a nice pile waiting to be used and yet somehow i always seem to find a way to put it off. So tonight i have decided that i am no longer going to procrastinate about this. I have a theme, i have my album and now i just need help on how to choose the papers. My album is 6 x 6 and has 8 pages (so for me this is actually 16 pages i have to create on not including the front and back cover). Now my question is do i just jump right in and do each page as they come or should you go ahead and put together some items first - like a little kit. Is it best to keep the album all in the same colour ranges and paper manufactures? I know its each person to their own but please let me know what it is that you do.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online