Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cup Cakes and symbols

Sunday night Stuart got a hankering for some baking. It started out first that he was just going to make some small fairy cakes. This soon progressed to a vanilla cake which then moved on to a chocolate and vanilla swirl cake. By the end of the night we had one lovely looking and tasting cake. Hmmmm....
Among many other things this weekend i also managed to find some time to finish week 4 of Emily Falconbridge's

altered playing card. My symbol that means a lot to me is the American flag. Let me just start by saying "No, i am not American" but America has always been my dream. I spent just under 2 years out there and i loved every minute of it. I know this sounds a little weird but America really got into my blood. So anyway, after all this waffling, here are my cards.



















I have something so cool to show you guys tomorrow so make sure you come back.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an awesome card!!

valerie said...

Love your card think it's time we in the uk were as proud of our country

Marie said...

great looking cArd.
wow you are lucky to have a man to bake for you lol i hope he cleaned up too.

Di said...

Great card :-)

Anonymous said...

love your cards!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online