Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Man

Take a look at this handsome man. Yup, this is my man and boy do i like looking at him in his new uniform.....lol. He came home from his first day at work looking like this - he sure didn't leave looking like this.

Well, as promised, here are some sneak peaks of layouts that i have been working on for Design Teams and magazines. I love how both have turned out and will definitely show you the entire layout when i get the OKs.



and how about this one...

I am hoping to get some time tonight to work on Ali's newsletter from last week. If you're not signed up to it then make sure you take a look at her blog and get yourself signed it. Her stuff is great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what I see. Good luck!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Got to love a man in Uniform! There is just something about it! Love the little sneak peaks and can't wait to see it all!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online