Friday, February 09, 2007

Holidays

Well they do say that a change is as good as a holiday and since i don't seem to be going on holiday any time soon lets see what i hope to be changing in the next six months or so.

Work Wise: I am hoping that there wont be too many changes here. I hope to get the accounts all sorted out by the end of the six months but that is about it.

Body Wise: As most woman are i am hoping to lose some weight within the next six months. Actually, my aim is to lose 40 pounds by my birthday which is September 11th. This means i have to lose just over 5.5 pounds a month. This is doable. To help with the process of losing weight i am hoping to be more active and to do at least 2 hours a week exercise - to start off with and then as i lose more weight i aim to increase that.

Relationship wise: I am just hoping that my relationship gets stronger and stronger, day by day. The thing with relationships is that is a two person thing, which i know is obvious but you wouldn't believe how easy it is to forget that. Like all relationships we have some things to keep working on but all in all i think we will go from better to better.

Sewing wise: Wow, six months is a long time for this one. I hope that in six months i will be more comfortable around my machine. That i would have created at least on pair of trousers, one shirt and two skirts by then. This is also my motivation to stick to my diet and keep losing the weight as i want to make thinner and thinner clothes.

Scrapping wise: I hope to have completed one cj by then and if possible would like to be in a design team or had my work published in a magazine. How cool would that be! More importantly though than all of that is that six months from now i want to be having fun and still trying new things.

Photography wise: I hope to have taken a photography class by then and also be taking some bookings for photo shoots.

Relaxation wise: I hope to have taken a holiday by then. Not sure where or for how long but a holiday none the less.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online