Monday, February 12, 2007

Flowers everywhere

Now i know that this is a little weird and when i sat down last night looking at all these flowers in my house i had to smile to myself. Here we are in the UK, after just have three days of snow blizzards and i am sitting with a house full of blossoming, beautiful flowers. How bizarre is that!


Stu had his interview on Friday morning and before he left the interview they offered him the job! Yup, my man starts work tomorrow morning bright and early at five am. He was so pleased with himself and so was i. Just as i go on lunch on Friday i get a phone call to say that he is on his way up to me at work. I thought cool, that will be nice. As he pulls up, he gets out and goes round to the back of the car. He pulls out this..

They took my breath away. They were so unexpected and so beautiful. Thank you honey. These are now gracing our lounge.

While putting these beauties in the lounge i noticed the other two flowers that i have in their. Do you remember these two pictures that i posted a little while ago?



















Well these two little gems have now grown into these.....



















Wow! What a transformation. And here i thought i had no green thumbs....lol.
On the scraping front, i spent a lovely weekend putting together some lovely layouts. I managed to do two paper layouts and also my Emily Falconbridge week 5 card. My layouts are both for design team competitions so tomorrow i will try to show you some sneak peaks. But, on the cards front i did manage to get those completed as well. This weeks prompt was to use something from your week on your cards. Up until Friday, i was really battling to find something interesting and different to do for this prompt and then low and behold i get those gorgeous flowers and it hits me. This is my card for this week....
The pink paper with the flower on it is some of the paper that my flowers were wrapped in. How cool is that!

Tune in tomorrow and i will try to get some sneak peaks set up for you all. Have a great Monday everyone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers, its nice to have them around to brighten a place up. Love your card, the pink paper is great :)

suebaru said...

Beautiful card!

Adrienne said...

Love those flowers!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online