Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's the Little Things

It sure is the little things that make life interesting. It's the little things that let you know that you are loved. Its the little things that make all the difference in the world to you, Its the little things that can make you so very happy!
Yup, last night i was thinking about the little things in my life. Those little things cause a very big attitude of gratitude and can lift the lowest of spirits at any given time. Anyway, there is a point to this...lol. Why don't you take some time today and find the little things in your life that make all the difference to you.

I just wanted to show you my two projects that i did for a design team entry. Unfortunately i was not picked but perhaps next time....i live in hope....lol. We had to do one 12 x 12 layout with the theme being "Your scrapping style".
The second could be any project that you like using any supplies. I made this fab clock that sits in our bedroom. I love how it turned out and i love have my art around my house.
Anyhoo, have a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that clock. Great job! Sorry you weren't picked. I am sure there is something wonderful waiting for you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online