Friday, February 23, 2007

Freaking Friday everyone!!

Wohoo, I am so glad that it is Friday! I am so looking forward to this weekend. Not that i have much planned but i am full of anticipation for what this weekend might bring.


Tonight i am off food shopping and then popping in to my parents new house. Yup, they are moving today and i have only been able to see the outside of their new place. Tonight i plan to take some snacks and pop in on my way back from shopping.


Tomorrow i want to go into town. I haven't been into town for ages! I would like to get my hands on a new hair dryer. The one that i have at the moment i have had for about 3 years now but it is starting to give off this smell and i am not so sure just how safe it is. So here are my choices for my new hair dryer....

or how about this one....

and i also love this one. I think i am leaning more towards this one but we will see....


Last night i decided that a challenge was in order. I had these photos printed and really wanted to do something a little different with them. So i went a challenge hunting...lol. Not only did i do this for one challenge, but it turned out to be done for three challenges. The first one was for the Pencillines challenge, second was for Scrapping Tonights challenge and the third was for Journalers Junction challenge.
Talk about multi-tasking....lol.
The quote that i used on this layout says the following:

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. Sarah Malin

Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

I hope you have a great weekend. I'd be tempted to by the one with the hot pink stripe just based on looks. The layout is so beautiful and so is the quote. Totally awesome!

domestic goddess said...

Oh wow i love this LO, love the colours the curves, everything
hugs
anna x

Kimberly White said...

What a beautiful layout! Love that quote!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online