Monday, February 19, 2007

Expanding Horizons

I cant believe that it is twenty to four on Monday and i am only now finding some time to sit down to do this. I had hoped to get it done first thing this morning but when i woke up late it just wasn't possible. Arghhh, Mondays! lol

I have decided that i want to expand on my photography skills so for the next 30 days i am going to take at least one arty photo a day. In doing so i am hoping to learn some new skills in both photography as well as with Paint Shop Pro. Here are my first photos from yesterday.

I have fallen in love with the photo above. Now let me just tell you that this photo has had nothing altered to it in PSP. It is exactly how the photo was taken. I love the colours and the crispness of this photo. *And on a different note - look at my flower Its starting to open!! *
This is another photo that i took that originally turned out a little dark. I had the light showing behind the flowerpot and my cat and had also forgotten to put the night mode on. However, when i was opening them all up in PSP i came across a lighting effect so i had a go and this is what happened. Again - I love it!

So, something new has been learnt again. This is the point. I'm looking forward to tonight's photo. I'm hoping to be able to take a walk with my camera and see what photos i come home with.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online