Friday, February 16, 2007

Life

Life is always filled with unexpected surprises - don't you just love that! Now its true, that these surprises are not always what we see as good things but i am growing to embrace the unexpected and do the best that i can with it.

This past week i have been working on Ali's Creative Manifesto. It has been very interesting to sit and think about this. I plan to put together a mini tag book but as i am a little short on time at the moment i think i will post my manifesto on here and then i can come back to it later.

*Do it for yourself - This is a very important one for me at the moment. Anyone who has tried to lose any weight will know just how tough it is and if you do this for anyone other than for yourself, it will not work! So I am losing weight for me and me alone!
* Keep it real! - Another important one for me at the moment. I am very much a people pleaser and although i am trying hard to be less of this, i still find it creeps into a lot of parts of my life. I don't tell people how i really feel in case of hurting their feelings or upsetting them, i don't tell people that they have hurt or upset me in case of starting an argument. I don't stick up for myself as much as i should. I don't feel that i am in anyway fake - but i do feel that i could be a little more upfront with my emotions.
* Jump - Don't be afraid to try something new. If you have a dream - take the steps to make it happen, don't just sit around waiting for something or waiting to see if anything comes of it.
* Love what you do - If you are not loving what you are doing, then you need to find something else to do!
* God always has a plan - That is what i believe and that is what i cling to when things just don't make sense to me.
* Never give up! - No matter how many times you try, no matter how many times you fall down. Always, always get back up and try again. Its never too late to try again.
* Spring always comes - When things are difficult and you are battling and it seems like things will never get better i always try to remember that no matter how long winter may be, spring always follows.
* Love is a choice - what more do i need to say on that one??
*Am i satisfied? - If you find that you are not satisfied with things in your life then you need to look at those areas and do something about them. You have to take the steps to change those areas.
*Attitude is everything - Another self explanatory one i think.

That's it for now lol, i didn't realise my list was so long until now. I have even left some of them off!

With the weekend fast approaching I'm off to finish work, clean the house and get some scrapping done! Wohoo! Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online