Monday, February 05, 2007

The One With The Prom

Sunday night I'm sitting in front of the television Chanel hopping. I'm in the mood for something really good, maybe a chick flick.....maybe a comedy. Then my eyes fall on the channel listing guide. Greys Anatomy.......And its only just started! One point to me, Yohoo. If you have not yet seen this episode then

** WARNING - LOOK AWAY NOW** (Dont say i didn't warn you!)

There i spent the next 50 minutes glued to both the screen as well as my chair. I have seen the trailers. I have seen the "Next week on Greys Anatomy", and i have seen the music video by Snow Patrol but nothing, NOTHING had prepared me for this Episode! From the moment that Meredith and Doctor McDreamy had to put their dog down, I had a lump in my throat. Through the rest of the show that lump turned into tears rolling down my cheeks into full out uncontrollable sobs!! Sitting there on the couch I was crying for Meredith and Derek, for what they had had, what they had let go of and what they could have. I was crying for the lose of their dog and what it all meant in the scheme of things. I was crying for Izzie and the heartbreak that she was feeling, and somewhere, in all of that i was crying for me too. For the girl who has been messing things up, for the dreams that have been lost, and for the girl. The girl who never thought that being an adult would be this hard.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online