Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Love

So this is my latest bit of photography learning. I had fun with different angles on this.

I found this today on Vee's site and loved it so thought i would have a go. If you want to have a go then make sure you link here so we can all have a read and learn something new about each other!
My name is Lynne Shelagh Nelson-Berg.
Childhood ambition to be a marine biologist.
Fondest memory is the holidays that we spent with Granny and Grandpa where we would look for fairies in her garden, feed the birds and help Grandpa make sinks for when we would go fishing.
Retreat = bubble bath, candles and a good book.
Wildest dream to be a beautiful princess falling in love with my handsome prince who sweeps me off my feet in front of everyone.....you did say wildest dream right!!
Biggest challenge is losing all this weight at the moment, learning to love myself more and to learn not to worry about things that i can not control.
Alarm clock is always set 10 minutes early so that i can hit the snooze button and still get up on time....wacky i know!
Perfect day involves blue skies, a happy heart and an ocean near by.
First job working in a music store in town when i was thirteen - Hated every minute of it.
Indulgence scrapbooking and Ben and Jerry's Pish Food Ice-cream.
Last purchase was our four day holiday at the end of March in Wales - Heeyaaa, here i come!. Favorite movie A Walk to Remember and Dirty Dancing.
Inspiration is something that i am constantly on the lookout for.
My life is filled with many blessings both big and small.
My card is a Capital One MasterCard with a picture of two kittens on it....awwww

I managed to finish this weeks card challenge done by Emily but didn't get to load it till today. What do you think?

and the back

Ok, so i had a little trouble with the sewing machine with this one but hey, still had fun.

Wohoo for Friday's, have a good one and come back tomorrow.

7 comments:

valerie said...

why is it when shoes are at thier stinkiest and thier most broken they are also thier most comfortable

Lene S said...

LOL I can relate to what u wrote on your card! A cool approach to the challenge :o)

Unknown said...

Awesome card :)

Ania said...

Haha I know that one. I had a pair of shoes like that once. I was so so so sad when they were totally ruined and non-repairable. Heh. :)

Emily Falconbridge said...

very cute!! cute shoes too!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love learning about you! You shoe card made me laugh...now that's honesty...posting about your stinky shoes! Love the card!

Gigi said...

lololol!!!! this is fantastic!!! & those shoes do look comfy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online