Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone in blog land! This is what i made last night for Stu. I got the envelope idea from the KI Memories blog. Love how it turned out! I snuck it into his lunch bag last night so he should open his lunch today to find a nice little surprise.


I also tried to bake some cookies last night. I made one heart which went in with the card but when it was cooked the heart did not keep its shape so its a little funny looking....lol. I am sure it still tastes good though.

Have a great hump day everyone.

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

love your card :) happy valentines day

Ronda Palazzari said...

This is really cute Lynne! I love it! Thanks for the Birthday wishes! It made my day!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online