Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter weekend Review

After having ten days off of work, getting up early this morning has been really tough. I think i hit my snooze button four times before i eventually swung my legs over the bed and forced myself to stand up.....thank goodness this is only a four day week.

Stu's mom bought us "Decorate your own eggs" on Sunday morning so this is what we spent our Sunday afternoon doing.
Late last week Stu decided that he wanted to bleach his hair so here is a pic of him, his new hair colour and also the other side of his Easter egg.
Yesterday we had both sets of parents round for lunch and it really turned out well. We had steaks (haven't had steak in months so was a real treat) with mushroom sauce, chips (i was being good so had boiled potatoes) and then salad. I was very impressed with how it all turned out.

Over this past week i also finally got a chance to finish my Pop Dots circle journal. It will be heading out in post tonight hopefully!

On the sewing front i have managed to cut out my trousers and have done the darts in the front of both legs. Sunday afternoon i had been really ambitious and decided that i wanted to get the entire thing finished by Sunday evening......lets just say that someone else ended up using my sewing space so it didn't turn out how i hoped it would have. I'm hoping to do more on it tonight after i have been to my dance class at the gym.

My knitting is going so well. My mom has been over a few times to help me with it but all in all i fell like it is a job well done so far. This is a photo of the back of my shrug
And this is a photo of the sleeve. I still have the other sleeve and then then the collar/ribbing section left to do so hoping to have it all finished by 22nd - that gives me two weeks. I just realised that you cant really see the pattern of the cuffs so i will take a few more pictures of that later this week.
Well, i hope that everyone has had a great Easter weekend and will have a fantastic Tuesday.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online