Friday, April 27, 2007

So you want to get to know me a little better do ya?

7 Random things about me.....

One - I am very particular about my hair brush. Under no circumstances will i share this with anyone and if it happens to fall on the floor for any reason then it has to get disinfected before it can be used again ...... a little weird, i know.

Two - When i was growing up i always wanted to be a Marine Biologist. Even to this day, in an ideal world, right now i would be out on a boat on the ocean doing research and helping dolphins, wales and the likes.

Three - I tend to be more of a loner than a social butterfly. I'm one of those people who only seems to have one or two very close friends rather than loads and loads of acquaintances and that is OK with me.

Four - The day that i was born, 11 September 1981, was the last time that Kempton Park, South Africa has received snow.

Five - I have a squishy nose (literally no cartilage at the tip of my nose), toes that stick straight out like a ducks and very long fingers.

Six - According to my mom and dad, i whine a LOT when i don't get my way or when i want something now. ME, i just don't see it!!....lol

Seven - When there is a bag of sweets in the house i will only eat the orange sweets and then the green sweets. The rest of the colours are left in the bag for someone else - Is that not nice or what??

Thought that i would also just quickly share a very gorgeous site that i came across a few days ago. The Pier - I love the stuff on this website, not so much the prices but the stuff most definitely!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee-hee, you green and oragne sweet eater! Love all these facts about you!

Vee said...

love your random facts!!
i am a whiner too :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online