Wednesday, April 04, 2007

An update

I wanted to just share a few things that are going on in my life at the moment - nothing big, just day to day happenings......

  • I have been off work since Saturday and don't go back until Tuesday! 10 days of no working and boy am i enjoying the late morning lay ins.

  • I finally got around to having a go at one of the Scrapjacked challenges. Here is my layout below for this weeks challenge. I am so pleased with how the colours came together and the photograph.
  • I have been enjoying watching 7Th Heaven on Hallmark at 10am. I used to watch this when i was a young teen and i couldn't believe that it was still on when i happened to flick over to it Monday morning.

  • I started knitting my shrug over the weekend and this is the progress that i have made with it so far. I am supposed to make a start on the sleeve hole now but the pattern lingo has really confused me so i am heading over to my mom's tonight to get her help with it. Since this is my first knitting project i am really pleased with what i have done so far. Casting on, knitting, pearl and adding stitches - I have learnt so much these past few days.

  • I won one of Ali's giveaways on Saturday and i feel so honoured and lucky. I won a photograph (the two peas in a bucket photo) which was taken and is going to be signed by Tara Whitney!! Yup - how incredibly honored do i feel!! I will take a photo of it when it arrives or you can take a look at Ali's blog to see a picture of it. I won drawing number 7.

  • The postman delivered my two patterns that i ordered from the show on Saturday. Wohoo! I hope to make a start with the skirt A or B tomorrow.

  • On Monday we, as in myself and my other half, joined Greens Gym. When i lived in the states i used to gym 4 - 5 times a week. I loved it! I lost loads of weight and felt better about myself than i think i ever have. I am hoping that the same will happen over the next few months. I have already been to a dance-fit class last night and had such a great time. We did some swing, some jive and some other really fun steps! Cant wait for next weeks class.

  • I hope to get out with my camera and take some photographs over the next few days.

5 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

Just checkin out your 'jack. Great job!

Carrie K said...

Great job on the jack! love the colors and the great photo...

Micayla said...

Just checking your jack, great job girl!!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

So much to say:
A Big congrats on your Ali photo..so very cool.
Love Skirt A
Your jack is Awesome
A sleeve...me gets confused too!
Work out for me, I haven't been in a while!
Can't wait to see your pictures

Cheryl Wray said...

Love your scrapjack! Great job!!
Congrats on the Ali win! Cool!
have a great day!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online