Thursday, April 26, 2007

Just Do It!

People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do ~ Lewis Cass

This is my motivation at the moment, my driving force. It is so true. I can go around telling everyone about what i want to do, how i want to do it but if i actually never get around to doing it then all that i am doing is talking.....and we all know that talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words and if i want people to take me seriously, if i want to take myself more seriously and get some more confidence in myself then i need to start to be a doer rather than just a sayer! So from today forward, I am going to do my best to be a doer. When i fall down i am going to get back up and keep going. I am going to achieve those things that i have only been talking about for the past year. I will keep you all updated.

Last night i decided that this is going to be my next knitting project. Saturday morning i am going into town and going to get all the necessary things to make this beautiful wrap. Oh yeah, the only difference is that i am going to make it short sleeve for the spring/summer rather than long sleeves. You can find the pattern here if you would like.

I also managed to finally get around to making these. Stitch Markers. Now as i am such a newbie to this fun hobby i am not too sure what or how they are used but i have made them anyway as a few of my patterns call for them. What do ya think? Cool or what!

This is my layout for this weeks scrapjacked challenge. So not my normal colours, my very first circle layout and my very own stamping....i LOVED putting this together. Once again - thank you ladies for a great challenge.
I haven't been to the gym once this week yet but tonight i am off somewhere and tomorrow night is grocery shopping night so i might not get there till Saturday! Next week i am going to be a doer and go to the gym at least twice during the week.

1 comment:

Vee said...

I love that wrap!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online