Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Go Lynne, Go Lynne, Go Lynne

I have been home for two hours now and the adrenaline is still pumping fast and furiously through my veins. After a slow day at work, i headed off to the gym to catch a dance class that was being held. Man Oh Man! I had such fun. We did jive. We did swing. We did a whole bunch of stuff that i haven't done since i was a little kiddie in dance classes.

Where can i get more of this adrenaline stuff? Lets just take a look at my to do list shall we....

  • Make Dinner. Done
  • Use over ripe bananas and make Mom's special Banana Bread. In the oven as we speak!
  • Do a load of laundry. The second load has just entered the washing machine.
  • Do the ironing. Done and everything has been put away.
  • Make lunch for Stu. Done
  • Take a bath - I really smell.
  • Speak to Mom and Dad. Done
  • Fill the dishwasher and wash. Going through its cycle as we sit here.
  • Do Pencillines challenge.
  • Post circle journal - will do tomorrow on the way home from work. All ready to go.
  • Start other sleeve of shrug.
And all the "done" stuff has been in the past two hours. I am so impressed with myself....Lets hope that it continues shall we. Tomorrow night i am joining a Aqua class so we will see if this carries over to that class too - who knows, i might come home and fall straight into bed.

Monday afternoon we sat down and watched this on Sky Movies. Let me just say that i most definitely enjoyed it and spent most of the movie rolling on the floor in laughter. If you find yourselves with an afternoon to fill why not watch this with the kids. It is funny on so many levels.
I am off to get my bread out of the oven and to do some more things on my list above. Have a great evening everyone and see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you are on a roll, tee hee

Anonymous said...

Awesome, good for you! You go girl!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online