Monday, April 16, 2007

Summers here!

I am so pleased to finally be able to say that Summer is here......or at least it is very much closer than what it was a few weeks ago. On Saturday i went into town with my mom and dad and while were shopping my mom picked up one of these for her and one of these for me.
Saturday afternoon i wrapped up Stu's birthday pressie as i know it would be too dangerous to just hide it around the house. I picked it up on Friday, took it into town to have something done to it *wont mention details now because i know he will be secretly looking on here for any clue as to what it might be* and now it is safely put away. Once the big day has come and passed i will post some pic's for everyone to see.
Look what i picked up from WH Smiths on Saturday while we were in town. A Simply Knitting Magazine that had a free knitting bag. Its just the right size for my needles and one ball of wool.
Speaking about knitting....i started my other sleeve a few nights ago. On Saturday night when i picked it up to do some more knitting i noticed this great big hole in it! I was like "Where did that come from!". I couldn't figure out what had happened as i still had the right amount of stitches on my needles and i couldn't see a lose stitch. I ended up frogging it completely.
I also managed to get a layout done this weekend. I will explain more about it later.Well, that's it for me. Make sure to come back tomorrow as i have something exciting to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Something exciting to share? I`ll be back tomorrow to see what it is... :o)
And I had to laugh at that knitting...it is so much better than anything I could do.

Adrienne said...

I can SO underand the entire hole thing...ugh, but how cute to get a knitting bag with a magazine!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online