Friday, April 20, 2007

Wohoo - Its Friday!

Twelve plus hours since opening this parcel and i am still buzzing with excitement! Thank you Tara! My name was selected on Ali's blog and Tara very kindly sent me this signed photograph as you see below. This weekend i will be putting it up in my scrapbooking room. This is just too cool.
Now that i have started to float back down to earth i wanted to share this project that i worked on middle of last week. I love how the colours go so well together and i love how the final project has ended up looking. I am one of those people who has big dreams and once i have my mind set on doing something or having something i tend to do everything i possibly can and more to get what i want. Now i don't mean that in a materialistic way or in a way that would be hurtful or horrible to those around me, what i mean is that i tend to look at the positive side to things and i tend to believe that if you want something badly enough then there is always a way to work towards getting it. Nothing is impossible. Now, the problem comes in when i try and do this all on my own. I believe that God has a plan for my life and that everything happens in His timing so when i try and make it happen NOW when i want it i just end up getting frustrated, stressed and depressed. Not a good thing! So i made this box and this box i am using as a reminder. I have put my dreams and the things that i want for my life on an individual paper and put that inside the box. Now that it is in there, these things are in God's hands and it is up to Him to bring them to pass in my life.

The Bible verses on the tags are as follows and all have a special meaning to me:

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Romans 8:26-28 - Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

1 John 4:16 - And we know (understand, recognize, are conscious of, by observation and by experience) and believe (adhere to and put faith in and rely on) the love God cherishes for us. God is love, and he who dwells and continues in love dwells and continues in God, and God dwells and continues in him.

Colossians 1:13-14- God rescued us from dead-end alleys and dark dungeons. He's set us up in the kingdom of the Son he loves so much, the Son who got us out of the pit we were in, got rid of the sins we were doomed to keep repeating.

Philippians 4:4- Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you're on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!

Friday afternoon is here and before i know it I will be starting my weekend. I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to catching up with everyone on Monday.
Be Safe.

2 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

How awesome is that art work and signed by Tara. Way too cool. Love your outlook and you are so right, nothing is impossible, especially in HIS hands.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration!
Melissa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online