Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I need to grow a back bone!!

I am just having one of those days! One of those days where i feel like i am tip toeing around so many different people i just don't know where to step next......and it is driving me CRAZY!! Now, the typical personality me says "They are your bosses - you don't want to make waves" and " You'll start another argument and you don't want that do you?" and "Just put it aside this time and see how things go and THEN say something". I'm tired of this! I feel like i need to make a stand. Make a stand for ME before the poor ME gets even more overwhelmed!!

Sorry guys, i just needed to get that off my chest. Its something that i am going to think about and look at working on but i just wanted to write it down.

Below is last weeks Pencillines Sketch challenge and this came together so nicely. I decided to combine it together with the Making Memories use your old stash challenge and Everyone is Special challenge and wala! A fantastic layout. I am ashamed to say that while i was doing this i begun to realise just how much stash i actually have and so i have decided that this weekend....or sometime soon....i am going to start cleaning up my stash room and sell whatever i don't like anymore or whatever i know i wont use on eBay. Definitely some nice stuff in there but just not my taste and style at the moment.
And just in case you cant read it is says F.L.G - Finger Licking Good and does NOT read Fig as Stuart so quickly pointed out!

I have finished my Shrug. Wohoo - i cant not tell you how excited i am about that. Here is a photo of the finished product(as you can see i still need to sew in the last few threads) but i am so pleased with it.
ts actually a good thing that this is now finished as today i got my order from amazon and look what was inside.....
Now let me just say a HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO ADRIENNE for all her help with the 25 Fitted Knits book. If it had not been for her i might not have bought it! Thank you Thank you! I will let you know shortly what my next project is going to be. Oh yeah, while i think about it, does anyone have a pattern or know where i could get a pattern for an African patterned blanket, or other item that i can alter into a blanket pattern. I have been feeling a little homesick lately and thought it might be nice to do an African style blanket....just thought i would ask.
More to follow tomorrow so have a great Wednesday and see you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Great page, I love how you combined all 3 challenges. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online