Monday, April 23, 2007

A weekend in Photos

So i had a fab weekend. Lots of time alone, lots of cleaning the house, lots of playing my music on full blast, lots of scrapping and lots of knitting. What a great feeling to get up Monday morning and feel refreshed and ready for the week ahead.

This is a photo of shrug as of Sunday morning. Since then i have managed to pick up my stitches, knit the ribbing, cast off and try it on! Yup it fits - I am so psyched!! The only thing left for me to do is sew in all the little threads and then i am going to wear it to work. Will post a completed photo soon.
Thursday night we had a BBQ so thought i would share a couple of photo's from that. I hope to be doing a layout soon with it.

and who could forget the yummy food......I also had a chance to go for a walk with my camera on Sunday. This photo is of my neighbours flowers...
And this photo is of the trees in our cul-de-sac. I LOVE the colours of spring!
I also did quite a bit of scrapping this weekend. I had such a great time doing it and my creative juices were really flowing. This lovely paper is the Fancy Pants Kewl paper range and i love it!
I did this layout for the Elsie Flannigan - Scrapjacked challenge. I know I'm a little behind, lol, but i had fun doing it.

I also managed to get to the gym this weekend so all in all a very productive but relaxing weekend. Tonight we have a Mortgage advisor coming round to look into getting a mortgage so fingers crossed that everything will work out for the best.
Have a great Monday everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sweater. Great job!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online