Thursday, April 12, 2007

The men in your life

In 19 days Stuart is turning the big 30! I think i am the only one who is counting it down to be honest....lol. Anyways, i was just wondering if you have any good ideas of what to get pressie wise. I have two ideas that i can do and i have two ideas that i would love to do but money definately wont allow. What cool pressies have you given to the men in your life - dont be shy, help a sister out.

I finally got around to uploading my photos of my yummy Banana Bread that i made two nights ago. I tried to make this about a week and a half ago but i went and burnt the entire thing. I am so pleased with how this one has turned out. Moist and yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, send me a piece! That looks yummy.

Vee said...

OMG this bread looks so yummy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online