Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Inspiration

I am finding so much inspiration around me at the moment i thought i would share some of it with you.....


* Scrapbooking T-Shirts by Rhonna Farrer

* I came across this ladies blog a few months ago via MM. Wilna inspires me both in her scrapbooking as well as in her faith!

* Driving in to work in the mornings and see the fresh, blue sky around me. I am finding this so inspiring lately. Maybe its the promise of a new season, a new start. Whatever it is I am so loving it at the moment!

* Inspiration Wednesdays with Toya and Adrienne. Something fresh and interesting on a weekly basis. Thank you ladies.

* I am not sure why but the following colours are just doing it for me at the moment.


* I love looking at this website. Cupcakes - just looking at this has put me in the mood to go home and bake. Not that mine will be anything like this one but i will have fun playing.

* I just love the photography on this blog. So inspiring to just take my camera out and shoot.

* This is such a great idea for all my letter writing to my Gran back home in South Africa.

* This layout speaks to me in so many ways i don't even know where to start!

Now that i have started i could keep going and going but that is enough for now. Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynne,
Thanks for adding me to your blog. I love your blog. I see that we are inspired by similar things. It's this world of blogging fascinating that people from opposite sides of the world and who have never physically met can experience a kinship? Have a great day.
Melissa Salomon

Melissa said...

Lynne,
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I am finding that I am not alone in the world when it comes to how I feel.

That is comforting.

I too suffered a miscarriage with my first pregnancy. It was God telling me that I wasn't ready yet, I needed more time. And we did. We weren't ready.

Your time will come, just like my prince came.

:) Melissa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online