Monday, August 20, 2007

Finished Project: Beanie

I finally finished my second knitting project. This was and is for Stu but after i put it on i thought it looked really good on me so i had Stu take a photo of me wearing it as well.I could not believe those eyebrows!! Don't worry - damage control is underway. Those monsters will be removed tonight after work.
Pattern: Beanie from Kisknit's blog.
Yarn: Paton DK Black.
Needles: Size 7 US.
Notes: The pattern says for this to be knitted on the round, which is why i picked it in the first place, but when it came to getting my knitting needles i realised that they would be too long. So i pulled out my straight needles and just altered the pattern as best i could. The pattern was easy and quick and considering this is my first beanie i am very pleased. I will definitely be making this again.

This weekend was a good weekend. I got a lot done - both house wise and me wise. I did the normal weekend cleaning while madame curled up under the curtain and slept.
Sometimes i really wish that i were the cat in our house!

My mom and dad came round on Sunday for dinner and while the boys worked on the car, the girls did some sewing. My mom was working on some pillow cases for some friends and i was busy on my apron.I was getting along so well with this until i put the first tie on - upside down! After that i gave up for the evening and will unpick it tonight and carry on.

Hope everyone had a good evening. I will be drawing the name tonight for the RAK mentioned last week so be sure to come back tomorrow. ~Lynne

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Cute beanie and VERY cute kitty!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online