Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A work in progress

I miss my printer. It is still broken and it is still sitting in a hundred pieces. I am not sure when or if it will get fixed. I miss my printer!
Why is it that when something breaks we then decide we need it urgently. Since my printer has broken all i have wanted to do is scrap. But no photos mean no layouts. I have even tried going round to my parents place to print my photos but my mom does not have a photo programme on her computer and my dad does not have the printer attached to his. It is just not meant to be....at least not at the moment.

So last night, after i spent an hour or so studying *wohoo as she pats herself on the back* i sat down and tried my hand at the above canvas. It is not what i had imagined before i started and i am still not sure if i really like it or not. It feels very raw to me. But it is a work in progress and that is OK by me. If you want to see a lady who has a lot of talent with canvas's make sure to check out her blog. She does such great work!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online