Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Life at the moment

At the moment i am finding life a little difficult. I cant seem to get out of this dull valley that i have found myself in. I cant pin point exactly why i feel this way or what emotion it is that i am mainly feeling but i know that whatever it is is not good. I'm feeling sad, I'm feeling angry, I'm feeling let down with where i am in my life. I might take some time tonight and write in my journal - get some of these thoughts and feelings onto paper.

I was hoping to do a happy post today with lots of inspiration but i think i will leave that for tomorrow now.

Here is July's roundup. Thanks Katies for a great idea!

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
This month i have read my normal Joyce Meyers Magazine. I have also started A Thousand Splendid Suns and Look Great Feel Great.

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
Tuesday nights is NCIS on FX TV and Thursday nights is Greys Anatomy on Living TV. Other than that i don't watch a lot of TV.
Living with Stu of course we had to go and watch Harry Potter the first night it was out. We also rented Ghost Rider which was alright but not entirely my sort of film.
This past weekend we also went to watch Simpsons. A very "feel good" movie.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
I had a lovely appointment*she says with it dripping with sarcasm* with a lady nurse for lady things. So glad that is over for another 3 years!
Sadly, Bob passed away on Sunday 29th - we will miss him so very much.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
This month we bought Stuart an xbox360 and too many games to count.
I bought myself some Armani Code perfume and also got a great bargain off of eBay for some sock yarn and sock knitting needles

What were my accomplishments this month?
*Stu passed his HGV Theory test first time....way to go honey!
I wrote my first exam for my course - still waiting for the results but just writing it feels like an accomplishment all on its own.

Well, that's my July all wrapped up.

Thanks for allowing me to share this with you and hopefully tomorrow i will be feeling a little more on top of things.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online