Monday, August 13, 2007

I cant believe that another weekend is finished. I cant really tell you what i did with all my time but i do know that i did not have very many moments over the past two days where i was doing nothing.

Stu didnt leave for work until 2:30pm Saturday so the morning was spent cleaning the house and going to pick up our new lawn mower from eBay. In the afternoon my mom came round and we went shopping for fabric together. We havent had girly time in ages so it was nice to be out - just the two of us.

On our travels we both picked up the beautiful 100% cotton fabric which we are going to use in a wall quilt.
We also bought some green fabric but my mom has that for some reason. We dont know what pattern we are going to do but i am keeping my eyes open for something easy and fun. While we were there i also picked up this
Isnt it gorgeous? Part of it i am going to use in a bag that i am going to make and the rest is going to be used in a quilt one day.

Saturday night my mom and dad came round for dinner and my dad took a look at my printer which broke on Friday night. He has had to leave it all in pieces as we need the little yellow ribbon thingy.

I am hoping to get one off of ebay but so far no luck. Fingers crossed we get it sorted soon because would you believe i now seem to have found my inspiration and all i want to do is scrap...lol

Short and sweet today. Make sure to come back tomorrow for my One little word layout - The last photo i managed to print before my babe broke.

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fabric is beautiful....especially the swirly one. I look forward to seeing the bag when you get around to it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online