Friday, August 10, 2007

An overdue update

My camera has been sitting in its bag for a little while now. I keep meaning to set some time aside to catch up on my photos but i just haven't seemed to gotten around to it. That was until this morning. I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so i decided i may as well just get up. This time of the day seems to be the perfect time to get some washing done, sort out this weeks grocery list and catch up on my photographs.

First, let me share with you a circle journal entry that i did about a week ago.

I seem to have lost my inspiration for scrapbooking. I know this happens to all of us scrappers at some point or another, it just so happens that it is happening to me right now.

I did manage to do a page in my art journal last night about my current job. I am in two minds about staying and have been feeling this way for a while now so thought i would do a page in my journal.
Last night once i had completed my journal i was looking at OLW and this weeks word is a really good one. I have a plan in mind but just need to find the ummmf to get going - perhaps this weekend.
The dreaded exam results came through the door yesterday morning. I was at work and Stu gave me a call to say that he thinks they have arrived. 81% and some minor silly mistakes so all in all not to bad! I got home last night to find this waiting for me...... Wohoo for me!

Now knitting i have been doing a lot of, especially Tomatoe and my new project - Montego Bay Scarf. Here is the yarn that i am using for it - Rowan Damask.
It is thin and a little fluffy but it is alright to work with. I am using this for my Montego Bay Scarf. This is now my 4Th attempt at knitting it - not because the pattern is difficult but more because i keep loosing count. I have now found a system that seems to be working which you can see below.
I am very happy with the colour and the tension on it. Its going to be an easy and quick knit i hope.

My weekend is filled with studying, knitting and gardening. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
God Bless

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online