Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Seeking

The current word at OLW is Seeking. This has always been one of my favourite words and when i saw it was the current challenge i knew i had to take part. Seeking God's favour and His blessings on my life have been on my mind and on my heart for the past few weeks. I am so grateful that i am growing in my relationship with Him. I know that this is true because I am starting to understand a little about Grace. With each day that passes i realise that it is not what i do or how i act that will bring God's favour into my life but rather His Grace and Love. This layout has been very good for my soul.

This was the last photo that i was able to print from my printer before it broke. Hopefully, my dad will be able to get me the belt to fix it soon.

Don't forget to go here and leave me a comment to be entered in for a RAK.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout. I need to post mine. I will do that tonight, I think. LOL

Anonymous said...

What an amazing photosgraph.....

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful! And such inspiring words. You are changing this around here. Love it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online