Friday, August 31, 2007

FO: Montego Bay Scarf

Pattern: Montego Bay Scarf from Interweaves Knits 2007
Yarn: Rowan Damask 3 x 50g
Needles: I am sitting her at work doing this and i cant remember. I think they were a US6 but will check tonight.
Notes: This was a very easy pattern once you got the hang of it I ended up using place markers to help me to remember if i had to do 3 or 4 but from what i have heard most people manage this just fine without them...lol. Other than that, this knitted up very quickly and i have had so many compliments on it already.
And as promised here is a photo of the curtains that my mom made me last weekend for our bathroom. This is not the best photo that i could have taken but it will do.

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love the scarf & the curtain. Just picked up some new yarn & can't wait to make a scarf for a friend. We have this fab store here in denver that I think you would love. Here is the site: http://www.showersofflowers.com/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online